March 17, 2010
Oneida Savings - Free Environmentally Friendly Grocery Bag
Account Type: Checking Account
Special Type: Free Items/Gifts/Promotional Items
Oneida Savings offers lots of ways to make your checking account better for the environment. Green your
checking account and get a FREE environmentally friendly grocery bag.
What they require:
- Go Green by selecting any of the following options
- Free Check (ATM) Card - Save paper and the transportation impact of routing checks
- Free Direct Deposit - Save gas and prevent air pollution by making fewer trips to the bank
- Free 24-hour Internet Banking - Bank from home and save gas while helping keep our air clean
- eStatements - Save paper and gas and keep the air cleaner
- Free Bill Pay - Saves paper and gas and you get time saving convenience
- Choose Green Checks - Make a difference with Arbor Day checks which are printed on recycled check stock
- Bring in your check card from another financial institution and get $10
- Contact Oneida Savings for full disclosure and details
The Oneida Savings Bank has been FDIC insured since July 1, 1943 and was established on April 1, 1866.
Its main office (headquarters) is located in Oneida, NY.